reMix.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About each other:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer.#
Admin
Erazer.#

About each other: Empty
PostSubject: About each other:   About each other: EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:26 am

Game Name: Eяаzєя.#
Class: Scout

About me:
My name is Dean, i am 13 years old turning 14 in grade 9 living in QLD. My hobbies are sports and gaming. I currently play Volleyball but i have played cricket, soccer, basketball at outside venues, and have also played futsal for my school. Whenever i'm not playing sports or at school, i am usually gaming or playing ping pong lol + tv etc.. I have been playing games on computers for awhile now(despite my young age) but have only started playing online for about 4 years and competitively for about 2 years. I started out competitively playing day of defeat, then onto day of defeat source for a top 4 team in Australia, followed by a few teams that never really took off in 1.6 and css. Now i come to TF2, playing scout for Violent Rage.
Back to top Go down
aspire

About each other: Empty
PostSubject: Re: About each other:   About each other: EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Game name: Aspire Smile
class: any, but scout for vR

Names Dan, 15 years old in year 9 (plague lives in QLD so his education system is fucked, nah jokes <3). likes soccer and cricket. i like hanging with mates in and out of the Gaming world. been console gaming since i was 2, came to PC gaming 2 years ago when TF2 came out, and got me hooked. been in a 3 fail TF2 teams and one fail CoD5 team (by fail i don't meen we suck, just it fell apart). now im playing scout for Violent Rage and am hopeful that this team will dominate hard Smile))
Back to top Go down

About each other:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
reMix. :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: